Marketing & Advertising

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Energy Drink - A.C.T. Healthy Energy Drink

NEW ALL- NATURAL "HEALTHY" ENERGY DRINK...
quick acting...long-lasting...
Stimulant-free,
FREE SAMPLE OFFER.....
Please read on...

this product is SO good, I'm even prepared to "put my money where my mouth is"
by sending you some FREE SAMPLES to try.

At last a HEALTHY, SAFE ALTERNATIVE to those popular mainstream "pick-me-up" drinks like R' Bull etc.

When I first heard about this amazing new energy drink, I was somewhat skeptical about these claims, however I was offered free sample, to "try before you buy".
The product truly lives up to its expectations in each & every way.
We took a closer look at the business opportunity too. We discovered NONE of the negatives of other MLM Companies like amway, herbalife, usana, mannatech etc.and those kind of things.

This product is SO GOOD, that I'm prepared to send you two samples
( two drinks) for you to try, absolutely FREE.

If you genuinely wish to try our A.C.T. healthy Energy Drinks, email your contact details to jim@jimskeltons.com & Phone # and I will get those FREE drinks sent out to you ASAP.

Alternatively, you can go straight to
http://www.drinkact.com/jskelton
& order your product directly

sincerely yours,
Jim Skelton,

Phone: 330-426-3229. if no answer, leave a message

Business Opportunities


A Service of Skelton SEO Consultants NEW ALL- NATURAL

A Service of Skelton SEO Consultants
Skelton Enterprises Publisher: Jim Skelton
How About Some Great News Today?Would you like real answers to real questions about your capability to make money online?Those of you who know me...know that I am not about hype...I don' t like MLM' s, but hey, I love to make money!Request Your FREE Report:Butch Hamilton ReportYour Name:Your Email:Butch Hamilton806-553-4241 Call me on my Turbophone![COMMENT]What is affiliate marketing?What is affiliate marketing? Basically it is a simple marketing technique used by an ever increasing number of companies, especially on the web. What these companies do is allow others to promote their products and in return, they pay a commission to them depending on how much sales or interest they generate. It is a great way for these companies to increase their sales and get their products a higher profile, and it is also a great way for the affiliates to make money from their websites. [READ MORE] [COMMENT]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home